lunes, 3 de abril de 2023

A bit of advice

 

So, it's been a while since I was here – again–.

I wanted to come back, at least in April.

Today's prompt is "a bit of advice". I don't know what to write about, what advice could I give anyway? I have no aspirations or ambitions anymore. Unless you count not being miserable. I just try to keep living, without the burden of my own sadness. So, what advice could I give? Go to therapy, let go of the things - the people - that harm you? that just feel like a Mr. Wonderful diary.

But that's what worked for me so I guess it couldn't help to try.

At least I'm happier. And yes, there are still days when I cry without reason, when I can't get myself out of bed, even now. But things are better.

So try and surround yourself with the good things, the people that keep you safe and warm. It won't be easy, but it'll get easier with time. And time will also give you a sense of clarity.

It hurt a little to realize some things. Like that I'm not special to the eyes of the world – but I am to the eyes of someone I really care about and that's quite better–, that I don't have some big destiny to fulfil – but I do have a duty to myself of keeping me alive and well and not terribly sad all the time–, that I don't fit in the mold I was taught to grow – but I fit here–.

Find your own seed of peace, nourish it, and keep on going.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario