domingo, 13 de febrero de 2022

Almost there

We're almost there.

I feel so happy and excited. I just want this moment to come and be perfect, cause I'm so sure – It's going to be perfect.
And I won't be sad when it passes, because I'll still have you, and I'll have next year to plan and think about.
It's just so overwhelming sometimes. The way you make me feel. I look at you and you shine so bright and you love me so much that it makes me want to cry because I know, you're going to make me happy. I know you're going to take it me, worry about me, try your best, be interested in me.
Just today you were alone in the car listening to a song that I told you I liked, reading the lyrics along, making an effort, just so that you could understand it better. And when I got back in the car and noticed that I had missed it you put the track on again and sang along with me.
It's the little things, that feel so big. Because you make the effort. And I feel so loved.
You came to dinner with my friends yesterday and I was so happy to see you there. To have that much fun, to have you, eager to meet them, happy to be there. And it made me so happy to know that you had liked each other that I really cried that night.
And also today, we were joking with our friends, talking about you and the way you are, the jokes you crack. And I was so amazed. I've known you for years, we've been friends all this time and I knew you. But as a boyfriend, as a partner... I could've never imagined something like this was possible. You're everything, you give everything and I can only hope that I am able to make you feel at least half as happy as you make me. Everyday I think to myself, this is it, there's no higher love than this, no way this feeling gets more intense... But then I see you again, new day, and my love for you grows again. I'm even afraid that my heart won't be able to hold it sometimes. But I know it will, cause I seriously feel it getting bigger too. 

I love you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario